The “metro” version of the ad is one of several that are being developed for various types of outdoor media. The highway billboard version will be much simpler. Read the fascinating story below about the design and polling of the ReThink911 ad.
WTC 7 to Take Center Stage with $600K Ad Campaign
Yes… you read that right: $600,000. ReThink911* (a.k.a. Operation Tip the Planet) has raised $300,000 in pledges to match every dollar YOU raise by July 31 for this massive September advertising campaign.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
The ReThink911 campaign will distribute the $300,000 that has already been pledged based on the fundraising you do for your city (team) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once your city/team reaches its minimum fundraising target ($1,000, $2,000, $3,000, or $4,000, depending on the size of your city), funds raised by your team will be matched by ReThink911, doubling your team’s amount to pay for subway, bus or billboard ads in your community! **
Twelve specially designated U.S. and international cities will be given priority in matching based on the strategy we have formulated with our outdoor media experts. These cities will have larger ad buys of $20,000–half raised by local supporters, half matched by ReThink911. New York will have an ad buy of $60,000, part of which will pay for a massive billboard in the heart of Times Square that has already been approved. Close to 1 million people will pass it every day in the month of September! The goal: our ReThink911 ad will be seen in more than 50 cities across the world this September.
Using the incredible fundraising tool Fundly.com, ReThink911 will be able to raise funds in a hundred or more communities simultaneously, and the first teams to reach their minimum fundraising target will receive the corresponding match from the $300,000 in pledged matching funds. Don’t waste any time getting started!
No need to hunt for billboards in your area. We have contracted with an international outdoor media company to handle all of the placements for us worldwide.
Three easy ways to raise funds for your team:
- Donate to your local team’s fundly.com page! Just select your team from our list of participating teams and donate now.
- Email your team’s unique Fundly link to everyone you know in your community and call them to make sure they donate! Share it on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- Become a supporter on Fundly.com for free and let others know!
If you don’t see your city/team here, add it right now.
New York City
Why This Ad…
This ad is the result of polling hundreds of people who were unaware of WTC 7 and will be a powerful tool for raising 9/11 truth awareness worldwide. It’s designed to open the door for new people and begin the process of unraveling the official 9/11 narrative:
- The centerpiece question: “Did you know a 3rd Tower came down on 9/11?”
- Creates intrigue and curiosity by asking a question
- Informs viewers about something they have not heard about: the destruction of Building 7 on 9/11
- Introduces the possibility of new information about 9/11 without creating fear or resistance.
- Is nonthreatening and relatable
- The URL, ReThink911.org, asks viewers to use critical thinking to consider new information about a topic previously considered closed, rather than presenting a thesis or a point of view.
- The tagline: “The evidence might surprise you” lends gravitas and credibility as well as intrigue.
- The caption identifies Building 7 and conveys the incriminating speed of the collapse.
- The statement “2,000 experts call for an independent investigation…” illustrates the credibility of our organization by highlighting the large number of experts challenging the official narrative.
Because so many of the “Ad Contest” submissions were Building 7 related, the ReThink911 team took to the streets to poll the public on the subject. Astonishingly, we discovered that about 90% of people are still not aware of the third tower. Convinced that we would have our greatest educational impact by making people aware of Building 7, we scoured the contest submissions and began testing different possibilities.
One woman we polled named Jean asked, “Why not just ask the question, ‘Did you know a third tower fell on 9/11?’” That one question garnered a positive response from nearly everyone during the next day’s poll. Next, we tested and retested text and image components with 458 people until we produced an ad that consistently bypassed people’s defenses, while delivering a strong message –not an easy feat!
We hope that you are as hopeful about it as we are and will join us in all of the upcoming ReThink911 activities. Help us to grow from 10% public awareness of Building 7 to 100% by making this campaign a media and Internet sensation!
Let’s make history together this September! Tell your grandchildren that you were part of ReThink911, the historic movement that woke up the world – one city at a time!
* Stay tuned for the website launch in a few weeks.
**See below to find out your city’s target.The final allocation of funds is subject to change based upon the total amount of funds raised and the approval of ads in each city.
ReThink911 Fundraising Targets
|Population||Your Target||ReThink911 Match|
|Less than 100,000 people||$1,000||$1,000|
|Between 100,000 and 300,000 people||$2,000||$2,000|
|Between 300,000 and 500,000 people||$3,000||$3,000|
|Over 500,000 people||$4,000||$4,000|
|Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Washington DC, Toronto, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Rome, Sydney, Vancouver||$10,000||$10,000|
But don’t stop once you reach your city’s target. Every dollar you continue to raise will be used for your city or another nearby city. The target is simply your threshold to receive ReThink911 matching funds. And please note, the funds raised by cities that do not reach their target will still be used toward ads in their city or nearby cities.
Unless we substantially outstrip our projections, our current plan (based upon recommendations from our international media buyers) is to only match fundraising efforts in the following cities outside of the United States and Canada: London, Paris, Sydney, Rome, Berlin, Madrid.